10/05/2011

ABBA -You can dance videogame

ABBA-You Can Dance, Wii video game,  November 2011 international release 

 This is a new video game based on the music and performances of  ABBA.  ABBA You Can Dance. Developed exclusively for the Wii system from Nintendo by Ubisof. It appears that  the American and European versions have different cover images. 

According to the promo materials - "Two players can sing along to lyrics that appear on-screen, while up to four players can simultaneously perform the dance moves. A mini-musical mode lets players act out the key roles in a love story based on some of the group’s classic songs. ABBA You Can Dance also includes original video clips and displays anecdotes about the group that even die-hard fans will find entertaining and informative." No doubt... Visually the game is uninteresting, both in the unremarkable packaging, and in the game itself. But it is simple and easy to play along to...

 Track Listing
Angeleyes
As good as new
Bang-a-Boomerang
Dancing Queen (two versions available)
Does your mother know
Fernando
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (a man after midnight)
Head over heels
Hole in your soul
Honey honey
I’m a marionette
I do, I do, I do, I do, I do
If it wasn’t for the nights
Knowing me, knowing you
Lay all your love on me
Mamma Mia
Money money, money
People need love
SOS
Summer night city
Super trouper
Take a chance on me
The winner takes it all
Voulez-vous
Waterloo
When I kissed the teacher

Source:ABBA-The Site, ABBA Omnibus

No comments:

Post a Comment