7/07/2012

Mamma Mia Augmented Reality DVD



Mamma Mia (Augmented Reality edition)  April 23, 2012, Universal Blu-Ray DVD

It's Universal 100's anniversary and so Universal has put a series of Augmented Reality editions of some of their wonderful movies. Mamma Mia is one of them.  Augmented Reality is type of 3D format, of which I know little about.  I believe this was only released in Europe....It can obtained from Amazon UK and many other sites.  The movie does have the usual  selection of bonus features.  I must have not been paying much attention when I watched the movie, because I didn't recall the scene quoted on the cover! 

Here is a general explanation of Augmented Reality for the uninitiated  ...DVD INTELLIGENCE Website- http://www.dvd-intelligence.com/features/feature.php?feature=134

No comments:

Post a Comment