9/12/2012

The 1975 eponymous ABBA album to get deluxe treatment.




On September 12, 2012, ABBA the site has reported that the April 1975 self-named ABBA studio album will be released as a deluxe album, in November 2012 in  time for Christmas market.  No unreleased stuff, and for this album there was always very little in the way of interesting bonus tracks, so anything of interest will  be found on the DVD in the form of two TV specials (ABBA in Australia and Made in Sweden). The most notable song left off was the full version of Rikki Rock'n'Roller, which was never going to see the light of day anyway.   With the release of the deluxe version of this album, only Ring Ring is left to release in some kind of special version.


ABBA – DELUXE EDITION
DISC 01: CD
1.  Mamma Mia
2.  Hey, Hey Helen
3.  Tropical Loveland
4.  SOS
5.  Man In The Middle
6.  Bang-A-Boomerang
7.  I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do
8.  Rock Me
9.  Intermezzo no 1
10.  I’ve Been Waiting For You
11.  So Long
Bonus Tracks:
12.  Crazy World
13.  Medley: Pick A Bale Of Cotton – On Top Of Old Smokey – Midnight Special
14.  Mamma Mia (Spanish Version recorded 1980)
DISC 02: DVD:
1. ABBA In Australia (Television Special)
Mamma Mia
Hasta Mañana
Ring Ring
Tropical Loveland
Waterloo
I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do
Rock me
Dancing Queen
Honey, Honey
Fernando
So Long
SOS
2. Made In Sweden – For Export (SVT)
Mamma Mia
I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do
So Long
3. SOS (Seaside Special, BBC)
4. Mamma Mia (Top Of The Pops, BBC)
5. The Best Of ABBA, TV Commercial
6. Greatest Hits, TV Commercial
7. International Sleeve Gallery


See link here...ABBA the official site   http://www.abbasite.com/


By the way, what is a Pony mouse?

No comments:

Post a Comment