10/25/2012

Susan Boyle records ABBA song on new album.




Susan Boyle-Standing Ovation: the Greatest Songs from The Stage, International CD November 2012.

Susan Boyle is having another go at  the Benny Andersson songbook.  This time it is the  old ABBA warhorse, "The Winner Takes it All". It is part of her new album of stage tunes.  First,  I thought to myself that "Winner..."  isn't a Broadway song-it seems that I had totally put the Mamma Mia thing out of my mind... Susan  has previously recorded "I Know Him So Well" and "You Have To Be There". So now she has recorded at least one song from every full length Bjorn and Benny musical. 

Track listing....

1. Somewhere Over The Rainbow
2. The Winner Takes It All
3. Send In The Clowns
4. The Music Of The Night featuring Michael Crawford
5. Bring Him Home
6. Memory
7. As Long As He Needs Me
8. All I Ask Of You featuring Donny Osmond
9. Out Here On My Own
10. You ll Never Walk Alone
11. This Is The Moment featuring Donny Osmond


No comments:

Post a Comment