New Waterloo Deluxe edition!!
ABBA-The Site reports the following-
"Waterloo Deluxe Edition Celebrates The 40th Anniversary Of ABBA’s Eurovision Victory!
The ABBA Deluxe Edition series, which began in 2006 with the release of the Arrival album, now reaches its eighth album. And what would be more natural in this 40th Anniversary year, celebrating ABBA’s victory in Eurovision Song Contest with ‘Waterloo’, than to release a Deluxe Edition of the album of the same name. On this Waterloo Deluxe Edition the original album has been expanded with 8 bonus tracks, plus a DVD of rare and previously unreleased television material. Waterloo Deluxe Edition will be released April 7, 2014.
The first disc in the 2-disc package is a CD, which features the original album plus 8 bonus tracks. The bonus selections feature all the various versions of ‘Waterloo’ – the Swedish, French and German versions, as well as an alternate mix of the English version – plus the Swedish version of ‘Honey, Honey’; the remix of ‘Ring Ring’ that was first released on the American version of the Waterloo album; the single remix of ‘Ring Ring’ released as the follow-up to ‘Waterloo’ in the UK; and the Spanish version of ‘Hasta Mañana’.
The DVD features no less than 13 TV selections, most of which are versions of "Waterloo" and most of which are previously unreleased. Naturally, ABBA’s performances of ‘Waterloo’ in the Eurovision Song Contest and the Swedish selection, Melodifestivalen are featured on the DVD. In both instances, the first performance as well as the winner performance has been included. There is also the rare performance of ‘Waterloo’ intended for Eurovision preview programmes; the equally rare performance of the German-language version of ‘Waterloo’; ABBA’s three appearances on Top Of The Pops, performing ‘Waterloo’; an interview with Frida and ABBA manager Stig Anderson on Eurovision night; plus three performances of ‘Honey, Honey’ from German and Austrian television.
The package also includes a 20-page illustrated booklet featuring an extensive essay on the making of the album, with brand new insights from Björn and Benny.
WATERLOO – DELUXE EDITION
Disc 01, CD:
02. Sitting In The Palmtree
03. King Kong Song
04. Hasta Mañana
05. My Mama Said
06. Dance (While The Music Still Goes On)
07. Honey, Honey
08. Watch Out
09. What About Livingstone
10. Gonna Sing You My Lovesong
12. Ring Ring (US Remix 1974)
13. Waterloo (Swedish Version)
14. Honey, Honey (Swedish Version)
15. Waterloo (German Version)
16. Hasta Mañana (Spanish Version)
17. Waterloo (French Version)
18. Ring Ring (1974 Remix, Single Version)
19. Waterloo (Alternate mix)
Disc 02, DVD:
01. Waterloo (Eurovision Song Contest performance I, BBC)
02. Waterloo (Melodifestivalen performance I, SVT)
03. Waterloo (Melodifestivalen performance II, SVT)
04. Waterloo (Eurovision Song Contest preview performance, SVT)
05. Waterloo (Eurovision Song Contest, performance II, BBC)
06. Interview with Frida and Stig after the Eurovision victory (Rapport, SVT)
07. Waterloo (Top Of The Pops performance I, BBC)
08. Honey, Honey (Disco, ZDF)
09. Waterloo (Top Of The Pops performance II, BBC)
10. Honey, Honey (Spotlight, ORF)
11. Waterloo (German version) (Musik aus Studio B, NDR)
12. Honey, Honey (Ein Kessel Buntes, Fernsehen der DDR)
13. Waterloo (Top Of The Pops performance III, BBC)
14. International Sleeve Gallery"