Frida's 70th birthday reissue of Something's Going On.


That's just scary this Frida is 70 years old stuff.  Anyway according to Richard Simcock at ABBATalk, it has been confirmed by the ABBA -The Museum shop that there will be a CD/DVD/vinyl single  edition of Frida's Something Going On album. Frida is writing the liner notes.  The set  is very expensive costing between 50 to 60 Euros/Dollars. It's a limited edition with only 2000 copies issued.  (They would probably sell less than that if it was a normal edition). Apparently, you need to preorder now to have any hope of parting with your 57 Euros.




Frida-Something's Going On (Limited Edition) Polar , Swedish CD/DVD/vinyl edition October 23, 2015
CD
1. Tell Me It's Over
2. I See Red
3. I Got Something
4. Strangers
5. To Turn The Stone
6. I Know There's Something Going On
7. Threnody
8. Baby Don't You Cry No More
9. The Way You Do
10. You Know What I Mean
11. Here We'll Stay
12. I Know There's Something Going On (Single Edit)
13. Here we'll stay (solo version)
DVD
1. Something's Going On - The Making Of A Record Album [Documentary]
2. I See Red [Promo Video]
3. To Turn The Stone [Promo Video]
4. I Know There's Something Going On [Promo Video]
5. Here We'll Stay [Promo Video]
6. Kanal 3, Interview with Lars-Ragnar Forssberg [Interview]
7. Casablanca, Interview With Helen Benno [Interview]
7" SINGLE
1. I Know There's Something Going On [A-side]
2. You Know What I Mean [B-side]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deluxe editions of ABBA recordings updated July 2017

2017 ABBA releases